If you are enrolled in another university and want to take courses at UAGM and you’re authorized by your institution to do so, you can find here the steps to take for admission.
- Complete your application here.
- Present the official authorization from your current university.
You can turn in or send us your documents three different ways:
- Visit our Admissions Office, open Monday through Saturday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Send your original document or a copy to any of these e-mail addresses. An admissions representative will confirm when we receive them.
- You can upload your documents by clicking here. You can also see the status of your application and all the documents you have turned in.
NOTE: To evaluate your admission, we accept copies or scans of your documents in JPEG or PDF format. They do not have to be original documents.